Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Office

Hey, readers. A quick note from the 5400's public library, since my office computer won't allow me to sign in yet.

Speaking of the office, I spent four hours yesterday cleaning and straightening up since the previous occupant(s) apparently decided throwing four year old reports into a dusty corner was an acceptable way to maintain order. By the end of the day I'd filled three large trash cans and two large cardboard boxes with old reports, etc., that our employees will never, ever want again.

And speaking of employees...

At one point in my day I'll have 31 of them. Yikes.

3 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

Office cleaning and 31 employees.

Oy.

You have my deepest sympathies.

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Dr. Bad Ass said...

If you'll recall, I had 31 employees last fall. You should know, cause you were one of them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home