Friday, August 04, 2006

The Last Post for What Could Be a Really Long Time

Hey, readers.

As most of you know, I'm moving tomorrow. I've decided that I won't get cable TV (and thus internet access) until after I've paid off my credit card, and there's simply no way I'm going to blog from my new employer's computer. So unless I can find a cafe with wireless or perhaps use the public library's computers, I won't be posting as often as I have been. This could be for several months.

I promise I'll keep writing, however. I simply won't be able to post what I write about.

In the meantime, check out the bloggy goodness at Kathryn's or Dirk's or Dave's or Graeme's. I check them regularly because they update regularly and are all funny and brilliant and beautiful people to boot.

2 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

Best wishes on the move and with the new job (relax -- you're going to do great).

Looking forward to your blogging return.

Dirk

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger brian luenemann said...

Moving is rarely fun, but just might be in this case considering what lies ahead of you. I will be out one day to visit, so have a space on the floor available.
JM from down your old street said to say "hello". I dropped off some tomatoes from my garden yesterday and spent a couple hours chatting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home