Sunday, January 07, 2007

What's Up?

Hey all. It's been a while, and here's why.

First, Kathryn moved in last month and that's going really well. However, I'm unwilling to write about her life or our relationship publicly.

Second, the only other thing going on in my life is my work, and I've always been unwilling to write about that here. I could write about sports, I suppose, but I don't have a whole lot to say there, either. Mediocrity, thy name is Illinois men's basketball.

Third, I don't have a whole lot of energy to write anyway. If it's clever and creative stuff you're after, especially the kind of stuff I used to write in Laramie, I don't know what to tell you. Almost all of my creative (not to mention physical, emotional, and intellectual) energy goes into my job, and by the time I get home I can barely compose a coherent email.

So that's it. I may or may not update - and given how my brain works, I'll probably wind up writing a lot more now that I've posted something claiming I wouldn't write too much.

1 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Readership awaits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home