Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Just a Song Before I Go

Hey gang. I'm off to work in a few minutes and I'm not sure when I'll post again - I'm heading to Denver for Thanksgiving and may or may not squeeze in a post.

Therefore, I thought I'd plug one of my favorite sites. As an occasional guitarist and mild Deadhead, I stumbled upon rukind.com a while back. It's basically a site devoted to all things Grateful Dead, including guitar tabs and lyrics. I just visited it again this weekend and I can't believe how amazing the place is. Check out the video instruction - that Ed guy knows his stuff.

Your assignment over Thanksgiving Break is to learn both Jerry's and Bob's parts to "China Cat Sunflower." There will be a quiz upon our return.

1 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

Safe trip and Happy Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home