Monday, October 02, 2006

Someone's Got a Case of the Mondays

Today was probably my roughest yet at the new job. No details for fear of revealing my profession. Tonight I'm trying to figure out what in the holy hell I'm going to do tomorrow and so far I've come up with: . . .

Guh.

In happier news, I'm heading down to Denver this weekend to see Kathryn, eat Ethiopian food, see a movie, maybe shop a little bit, and just generally try to relax. I was also paid recently, which helped with my outlook on life.

2 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger brian luenemann said...

Got one word for you for tomorrow- "VIDEO".

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger Dr. Bad Ass said...

Just a temporary setback, I'm sure. We all have them. Remember that sometimes a setback like that is actually a sign of progress -- it means you're taking risks, which is a good thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home