Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Another Random Update

Hey, readers!

I'm at the library again, avoiding a half hour of agony spent on the bike trainer watching Katie Couric anchor CBS news. If pressed I'd have a hard time picking which one is more agonizing.

Actually, no I wouldn't. Ms. Couric is a horrible anchor and I can't wait until my $15/mo. basic cable package kicks in. Two more weeks until I get NBC Nightly News back. . .

Kathryn came up this past weekend for the first anniversary of our relationship. We had a good time, as she so thoroughly notes, but now I'm back to a daily routine that doesn't seem to change much.

1. Wake up at 6.
2. Eat toast with a cup of coffee.
3. Walk to work.
4. Wrangle badgers.
5. Walk home.
6. Get on the bike trainer for half an hour.
7. Cook dinner.
8. Plan for the next day.
9. Talk to Kathryn.
10. Go to bed at 9:30.

Lather, rinse, and repeat 5 times weekly.

4 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am digging the Wrangling Badgers

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

Routine is good.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Dr. Bad Ass said...

Hello! you forgot the all-important afternoon nap!

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Chris Sanders said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home