Thursday, June 29, 2006

8 More Hours . . .

Oh yes, readers, it's going to be a great weekend.

Tomorrow morning I head to Steamboat Springs to hang out and fish with Dave on the White and Yampa rivers. Yours truly has some new gear to try out, not to mention some self-tied flies.

I'll be back Saturday afternoon, working Sunday and Monday in order to prepare for another giant camp that arrives Wednesday morning.

And Tuesday? I'm glad you asked. On Monday night I head down to Denver to see Kathryn. On Tuesday there's one hell of a soccer match between Germany and Argentina; Tuesday night we're heading to a Colorado Rapids game, followed by fireworks at the stadium. I drive back Wednesday morning in time to help with the giant camp's check in.

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Trout said...

Oh, hell. We won't know who's playing on Tuesday until after this weekend. Germany and Argentina play tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home