Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Super Evil Genius

As longtime readers of my previous blogs might remember, I dig pranks and my little OCD-tinted brain constantly seeks prank opportunities. Dirk's nametag left unattended in the breakroom? Why, let's change the stickers around and see how long it takes him to notice people are calling him "Drik." Stepbrother not keeping a careful eye on his wineglass? Why, let's empty a pepperoncini into it and see if he comments about the tasty chardonnay. Girlfriend's sister and brother-in-law are Avalanche fans and on vacation, leaving keys to the house with girlfriend?

Why, let's deck out the place with Detroit Red Wings paraphernalia!

One of the coolest things about Kathryn is that she not only has a sense of humor, she has a sick and twisted sense of humor, meaning that when I first came up with this idea she was all over it and asked how she could help. That's love, readers. True love.

J and P, good luck finding all the Red Wings cards! Let me know when you find the ones hidden in the ***** ***, the *****, the ******* ******, and especially the ***** *******! Heh. That one could take years.

Bwuhahahahahahahahahaha!

3 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger david said...

red wings...

is that a hockey team? hockey's the sport with skates, right? i thought it was only played in canada.

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It sounds like true love.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

The name badge thing?

Ho-hum.

Remember the time you put all that friggin' salt in my ice water at the Christmas party while I was at the ice cream bar and then I took a sip and ate more ice cream and then drank a bunch more because I thought the ice cream had a weird taste?

Yeah. THAT was really damn funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home