Friday, July 14, 2006

Random Question Friday: Pain. Did I Say "Pain?" I Meant "Recipes."

As suggested in a previous post, today's random question was going to invite the readership to share their most painful and/or gruesome experiences. Once I started writing it, though, it struck me as, well, disgusting. Oh sure, some people enjoy the macabre, but for now this blog is going to steer clear of that stuff.

Instead, I thought we could share our favorite recipes. If you don't know your own favorite recipe, your favorite dish will do.

Mine? My mom's crescent rolls. Not sure how she makes 'em, despite her best efforts to teach me.

Also, her crockpot beef stew. Also, pie.

3 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Kathryn said...

My mom's cheesecake and potato salad. I can make the potato salad, haven't mastered the cheesecake yet. Someday I will, though, just wait.

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

You haven't lived until you've had my mom's KFC popcorn chicken. Or her Pizza Hut 5 Bucks-5 Bucks-5 Bucks pizza. Words fail me.

Me? I make a killer Velveeta and shells with a side order of toast. Good eating.

On the other side of the spectrum, Michael makes a wonderful fresh broiled chicken and fettucine with asparagus in orange juice. And for dessert, fresh blueberry ice cream.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home