Saturday, May 06, 2006

And We're Back!

Alright, so my good friend Dirk Mancuso has inspired me to start writing again, after three - count 'em, three - previous blogs went the way of pre-marital abstinence. Or something.


Things are pretty in my world today. My mom's throwing a monster graduation party for me (booze total: $389), and my sister and aunt have flown out to the 7200 for the weekend. Meanwhile, my girlfriend is up from Denver, her folks are driving down from Sheridan, some old high school friends are all coming to the party, and yours truly has a job lined up in the same state as the 7200, but nowhere near the 7200. It's the dreamjob in one of the coolest towns in the state... near mountains and amazing hiking and fishing. Sweeeeet.


That is all for now. Thanks, Dirk, for the funniest shit I've read in a long, long time.

1 Comments:

At 6:07 AM, Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

Graduation booze total: $389
Airfare to the 7200: $266
Nickname like "Trout": Priceless

Glad to see you back in the blogging game. And thanks for the kind words. I will struggle to maintain the low standards I have set for myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home